Mooney on Theatre is giving away tickets to a sneak-peek preview performance of Canadian Stage’s production of Red by John Logan on Wednesday, November 23 at 8:00PM at the Bluma Appel Theatre/St. Lawrence Theatre for the Arts – 27 Front St. East, Toronto.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Red contest” by NOON on Tuesday, November 22 2011.
Also, be sure to check out they cool website they created to promote the show, ExperienceRed.ca. You can log on and use your webcam/speakers to interact with Mark Rothko (Jim Mezon). We sure got a kick out of it!
See below for details about show, how the contest works:
Red by John Logan
Under the watchful gaze of his young assistant and a threatening generation of new artists, celebrated 20th-century painter Mark Rothko struggles to create a masterpiece in the face of fame, fortune and commercialism. Director and Canadian Stage Associate Artist Kim Collier brings this stark and passionate 2010 Tony Award-winning play to life.
Performance Dates: Saturday November 19th to Saturday December 17, 2011
Schedule: Mondays to Saturday at 8pm; 1:30 pm matinees on Wednesdays and 2pm matinees on Saturdays
Ticket Prices: Preview tickets: $35; Regular: $24-69
Location: Bluma Appel Theatre/St. Lawrence Theatre for the Arts, 27 Front St. East, Toronto
Box Office: Tickets can be bought online, by phoning 416.368.3110, or by purchasing them at the box office at the Bluma Appel Theatre at the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts at 27 Front Street East. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email by 9pm on the day of contest closing and need to confirm their attendance 10am AT THE LATEST the following morning so that their names can be given to the theatre company for tickets to be set aside.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.
- We ask that all winners provide us with a quick blurb on what they thought of the show, either in the comments section of the review once it’s been posted on Mooney on Theatre.