Mooney on Theatre is giving away two pairs of tickets to Out of Reach Theatre’s Tagged & It’s Complicated, playing at Palmerston Theatre (560 Palmerston Ave). One pair is for the opening night performance on November 24th at 8pm, with another pair for November 28th at 8pm.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tagged & It’s Complicated Contest” and the date you’d like to attend (Nov. 24 or 28) by 7:00PM on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012.
You may enter once for either date. If entering for both dates please send a separate entry e-mail for each performance with the date specified in the subject line e.g. “Tagged & It’s Complicated Contest on Nov. 24″ or “Tagged & It’s Complicated Contest on Nov. 28″
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
1 in 8 people living in America met through social media last year… Or at least that’s what Tim (Matty Burns) and Katherine (Ruth Goodwin) keep telling themselves as they ﬂy solo through their “quarter life crisis”, dealing with the “tags” of social media and e-meet on Molten Lava – the website for lonely sexy singles.
Tim was a college hero but in Toronto he is a basement-dwelling zero. Katherine, on the other hand, is a workaholic who’s sacriﬁced her personal life for her career only to realize that a glass condo gets mighty lonely at night. With the blank canvas that social media provides, they try to create online versions of themselves with hilarious consequences. Can they move past the stigma against online dating to truly be able to ﬁnd a connection online?
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.