Mooney on Theatre is giving away one pair of tickets to the event NOW Talks with Jason Priestley, happening at the Jane Mallet Theatre, St Lawrence Centre for the Arts (27 Front St. E.), on March 28th at 8pm.
To be entered into the draw for the pair of tickets just send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “NOW Talks with Jason Priestly Contest” by 12:00PM on Thursday, March 28th, 2013.
See below for details about the event and how the contest works:
Join NOW’s Associate Entertainment Editor, Glenn Sumi, as he sits down in conversation with Canadian film and television star Jason Priestley (Call Me Fitz ; Beverly Hills, 90210).
Actor, director and producer, Jason Priestley, just completed directing his first scripted feature film “Cas and Dylan” starring Tatiana Maslany and Richard Dreyfuss. He also just completed filming another season of his HBO Canada hit “Call Me Fitz”. Fitz is now seen in 165 countries around the world and just added several Canadian Screen Awards to its numerous awards from around the world.
“Race” marks Priestley’s return to stage after a 13 year absence. Last seen in London’s West End, starring in Tony Award winning “Side Man” co-starring Edie Falco, Priestley is excited to return to the theatre in Canada with Canadian Stage. As part of Canadian Stage’s 25th anniversary season, Priestley is tackling the leading role of Jack Lawson, a ruthless attorney, in a new Canadian production of David Mamet’s RACE. In this sizzling play, Mamet uses his trademark crackling wit and shocking dialogue to lay bare both a corrupt legal system and a simmering racial/sexual rage that permeates North American culture, even in a post-Obama world.
The event will include an audience Q&A as well.
Event Date: March 28th, 2013
Ticket Prices: $15
Location: Jane Mallet Theatre, St Lawrence Centre for the Arts (27 Front St. E.)
Box Office: Tickets can be purchased on-line, over the phone at 416-368-3110 (Mon-Sat 10 am – 6 pm) and at the Jane Mallett Theatre box office March 28th 7 pm – 8 pm
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.