Mooney on Theatre is giving away a pair of tickets to a preview performance of Monkeyman Productions’ The Nefarious Bed & Breakfast, playing at Theatre Passe Muraille Backspace, 16 Ryerson Avenue on Friday, October 25.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nefarious Contest” by 7:00PM on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
Dr. Nefarious was once a renowned Canadian supervillain. Now he has retired to open a small bed & breakfast with his invisible wife, his henchman Half-Ape, and high hopes that he can begin his life anew. But what happens when all his opening weekend guests are leading double lives–including a pair of superheroes, Mr. Mister and Ms. Try, who are certain there’s something evil behind the sconces–or maybe at the bottom of the fruit cups? Even the young newlyweds checking in may not be what they seem …
Directed by Martin Chodorek, written by D.J. Sylvis, Monkeyman Productions invites you to join them for a two act romp of heroes, villains, secret identities, and giant lasers–book your stay at The Nefarious Bed & Breakfast!
MONKEYMAN PRODUCTIONS presents The Nefarious Bed & Breakfast by D.J. Sylvis
Director: Martin Chodorek
Featuring Clare Blackwood, Jeff Dingle, Erin Eldershaw, Nicole Fairbairn, Mark Farmer, Luke LaRocque, Tim Nussey and Jeff Orchard
Set design: Linn Øyen Farley
Lighting & costume design: Lisa Sciannella
Previews: October 25 and 26 (donor/supporters/media only)
Opening night: October 29
Closing night: November 9
October 29 – November 2 and November 5 – 9, 7:30pm
Matinées on November 2 and November 9, 2pm
Theatre Passe Muraille Backspace, 16 Ryerson Avenue
Tickets $20.00 available at 416.504.7529 or artsboxoffice.ca
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.