360 Screenings is giving away a pair of tickets to their upcoming Halloween matinee screening on Saturday, October 26. The location will be announced via email the day before.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “360 Screenings Halloween Contest” by 7:00 pm on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
See below for details on the show and how the contest works:
360 Screenings is back just in time to terrify audiences for Halloween. After the success of previously sold out events, this highly anticipated event will offer four screenings, October 25 at 7:00 pm OR 11:00 pm, and October 26 at 2:00 pm OR 7:00 pm. Each screening will offer the same immersive experience.
360 Screenings events are a fusion of live theatre and cinema, offering audiences the chance to become part of a movie rather than just watch it. “What better way is there to celebrate Halloween then to dive into one of the most frightening horror movies of all time?“ says Artistic Producer & Co-Founder Ned Loach.
As with previous 360 Screenings, the scene is set in a historic venue, and the location is kept secret until 24 hours in advance. Guests are immersed with the sights and sounds of the evening’s film as soon as they arrive on site, with actors creating interactive, live theatre installations. Those with a keen eye may soon guess the identity of the film. Food vendors and cash bar are available throughout the evening.
Each 360 Screenings event is a unique, customized movie going experience created by Toronto’s Ned Loach (Artistic Producer & Co-founder) and Robert Gontier (Artistic Director & Co-Founder). These inspired cinematic experiences have played to sold out audiences for Fight Club, Ghost, 28 Days Later and One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, each receiving rave reviews.
Location: Undisclosed Toronto location, revealed 24 hours in advance
Date: October 25 at 7:00 pm OR 11:00 pm
October 26 at 2:00 pm pm OR 7:00 pm
Cost: $60 – Regular, $40 – Arts Workers/under 30. Cash bar.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.