Mooney on Theatre is giving away a pair of tickets to the opening night performance of Bad Dress Productions’ Far Away, playing at Dancemakers and the Centre for Creation (9 Trinity Street, Studio #313), on Friday, November 8.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Far Away Contest” by 7:00PM on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
Set and Lighting Design by: Eric Weiss
Costume Design by: Melinda Moynihan & Claire Stewart
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.