Mooney on Theatre is giving away a pair of tickets to the opening night performance of Bloomsbury Collective’s A Room of One’s Own, an immersive and interactive play being performed at The Campbell House Museum (160 Queen Street West), on November 14th, 2013 at 7 pm.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “A Room of One’s Own Contest” by 7:00 pm on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
Bloomsbury Collective is thrilled to announce their premiere of A Room of One’s Own, an immersive production lead by an all female cast and crew where participants step into Cambridge, 1928, to see Virginia Woolf (Naomi Wright) deliver her iconic text for the very first time. The production runs November 13-24, 2013 at The Campbell House Museum.
Guests enjoy a reception of live music, cash bar and light refreshments. For the first hour of each performance, guests are invited to explore Girton College where Virginia Woolf made one of her two addresses. This interactive production allows the audience to explore the library, read newspapers from 1928 and gain insight into the political climate of the time. In addition, guests will get a glimpse into Woolf’s complicated personal life by perusing her quarters and reading her letters and diary.
Bloomsbury Collective presents A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf
Opening night: November 13, 2013
Closing night: November 24, 2013
Performances at 7 pm
Matinees on November 16, 17 and 24 at 2 pm.
The Campbell House Museum, 160 Queen Street West.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online at brownpapertickets.com.
Light refreshments and cash bar available.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.