Mooney on Theatre is giving away a spur of the moment pair of tickets to Saturday afternoon’s performance of 360 Screenings – Love at a secret location (the venue will be disclosed 24 hours before the performance via email) on Saturday, February 8 at 2 pm.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “360 Screenings – Love” by 7 pm on Thursday, February 6, 2014.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
360 Screenings is back just in time to inspire audiences to experience love — a celebration of what it means to love, and be loved in return. After the success of their previously sold out events, this highly anticipated event will offer three screenings: Friday, February 7 at 7:00 pm; Saturday, February 8 at 2 pm; or Saturday February 8 at 7 pm. Each screening will offer the same immersive experience.
360 Screenings events are a fusion of live theatre and cinema, offering audiences the chance to become part of a movie rather than just watch it.
As with previous 360 Screenings, the scene is set in a historic venue, and the location is kept secret until 24 hours in advance. Guests are immersed with the sights and sounds of the evening’s film as soon as they arrive on site, with actors creating interactive, live theatre installations. Those with a keen eye may soon guess the identity of the film. Food vendors and a cash bar are available throughout the evening.
Each 360 Screenings event is a unique, customized movie going experience created by Toronto’s Ned Loach (Artistic Producer & Co-founder) and Robert Gontier (Artistic Director & Co-Founder). These inspired cinematic experiences have played to sold out audiences for Fight Club, Ghost, 28 Days Later, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Amelie, and The Exorcist each receiving rave reviews.
Here’s what Mooney on Theatre had to say about 360 Screenings’ previous Halloween and Valentine’s Day events.
Location: Undisclosed Toronto location, revealed 24 hours in advance
Dates: February 7 at 7:00 pm
February 8 at 2:00 pm pm OR 7:00 pm
Cost: $60 – Regular, $40 – Culture seeker/under 30. Cash bar.
For tickets, visit http://360screenings.com/2014-02.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.
2 thoughts on “Ticket Giveaway Contest: 360 Screenings – Love”
I sent an email as well just to ensure I’ve entered the 360 Screening for Love (to be on the safe side). Would love to win tickets as I’ve always wanted to go here but being a student makes it tough to experience some of the awesome stuff in Toronto.
Hi Hibbat, so long as you’ve sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the show in the title (in this case, “360 Screenings – Love”), you are entered in the contest. We’ll be doing the draw on Thursday so good luck and thanks for entering.
Comments are closed.