Mooney on Theatre is giving away a pair of tickets to a performance of The Memo at Unit 102 Theatre (376 Dufferin Street), on Sunday, April 27 at 7:30 pm.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “The Memo” by 11:00 pm on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
When Andrew Gross receives a company memo written in ‘Ptydepe’, a new artificial language adopted by his organization to streamline communications, Andrew sets off on an epic quest to find someone to translate. A satire about administrative bumbling in business, THE MEMO is a smart comedy for anyone who has ever worked in an office or battled bureaucracy.
Closing night: May 10, 2014
Performances run Thursday to Sunday at 7:30 pm (please note early curtain time)
Tickets are $25 (or $12.50 for preview performances) and can be purchased online via Brown Paper Tickets or by phone by calling 1-800-838-3006.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.