To be entered into the draw for one of the two pairs of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Burying Toni” by 11:00 pm on Monday, November 17, 2014.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
Burying Toni explores the complexities within Emma Jung as she grapples with her history, real and imagined, after 50 years of marriage to psychoanalyst Carl Jung. Emma conjures up her husband, Sigmund Freud, and others as she struggles to understand the truth about her past.
Opening night: November 13, 2014
Closing night: November 29, 2014
Performance dates vary, see website for details, performances times are at 8 pm with 2 pm matinees.
Alumnae Theatre (70 Berkeley Street)
Tickets are $15 with a PWYC at the door matinee on Sunday, November 16. Fireworks Festival pass is $25 and is redeemable for one performance to both Fireworks shows. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.