Mooney on Theatre is giving away two pairs of tickets to a performance of You Have to Earn It at Alumnae Theatre (70 Berkeley Street) as part of their Fireworks Festival on Thursday, November 20 at 8 pm.
To be entered into the draw for one of the two pairs of tickets just send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “You Have to Earn It” by 11:00 pm on Tuesday, November 18, 2014.
See below for details about the show and how the contest works:
You Have to Earn It is a madcap roller-coaster ride pays homage to the screwball comedies of the 30s and 40s. A philandering boss, a scheming new employee and a wacky mail room clerk, to name just a few, all with hidden agendas. Can the unassuming Betty survive the intrigue of the corporate world?
Alumnae Theatre presents You Have to Earn It
Opening night: November 14, 2014
Closing night: November 29, 2014
Performance dates vary, see website for details, performances times are at 8 pm with 2 pm matinees.
Alumnae Theatre (70 Berkeley Street)
Tickets are $15 with a PWYC at the door matinee on Sunday, November 23. Fireworks Festival pass is $25 and is redeemable for one performance to both Fireworks shows. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.