From Press Release:
Toronto, ON… Dave Told Me To Do This Productions is proud to present the premiere of PRTNR at this year’s Toronto Fringe Festival. Written and performed by Natalie Kulesza & David Rowan, PRTNR is an original sketch show that not so much seeks to answer the question “What is a Partnership?” but wants to have a good time trying! Using sketch and physical comedy, PRTNR navigates the audience through some ideas of Partnership in all it’s glorious forms (not just romantic! C’mon guys!). You’ll meet Geri & Jerry, Cops Kulesh & RoRo and whole slew of different characters sharing some of their lives with you. Also there’s a strong possibility of a chair dance, an 80’s throwback and some skits that are way too long that you may not understand. (But you’re in our world now, so whatever goes, GOES…) This is the first collaboration between Kulesza and Rowan, and certainly won’t be the last… if they can get through tech week successfully!
- PRTNR plays at the Annex Theatre. (736 Bathurst St.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Content Warning: Audience participation.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through a secondary route which requires a staff escort. Check in at the box office at least 15 minutes prior to showtime.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
Friday July 6th, 8:45 pm
Sunday July 8th, 7:30 pm
Monday July 9th, 1:00 pm
Wednesday July 11th, 5:15 pm
Thursday July 12th, 3:30 pm
Friday July 13th, 11:30 pm
Saturday July 14th, 5:45 pm