From Press Release
Chocolate Kiss collective is comprised of Jeysa Caridad, Jessica Bowmer, Adriana Moraes-Mendoza and Iliana Spirakis. All recent graduates of Humber Theatre Performance they begin their foray into professional theatre with a piece entitled “F*cking Perfect.” It takes place at The Factory Theatre MainStage, in Toronto’s Fringe Festival from Saturday, July 6th – 14th. Further information on location and tickets may be found on the Toronto Fringe website. The piece aims to dismantle and explore the process that forms the female psyche through truncated narrative. It investigates themes of love, illusion, and perception of gender and personhood with an aching relevance to today’s social and political landscape.
- Fucking Perfect plays at the Factory Theatre Mainspace. (125 Bathurst St.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Content Warnings: Sexual content; Mature language.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through a secondary route.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Friday July 6th, 5:00 pm
- Saturday July 7th, 9:15 pm
- Monday July 9th, 6:45 pm
- Tuesday July 10th, 3:00 pm
- Wednesday July 11th, 12:00 pm
- Friday July 13th, 11:00 pm
- Saturday July 14th, 7:30 pm
Photo of Jessica Bowmer, Iliana Spirakis, Adriana MoraesMendoza and Jeysa Caridad by Jaimee Hall