Mooney on Theatre is giving away tickets to the premiere of The Specials in 9/11/11: a musical comedy on Friday, September 9 at 8:00PM at the Scotiabank Theatre, 6 Noble Street, Toronto, Ontario.
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “The Specials contest” by NOON on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
See below for details about show, how the contest works:
The Mayor of Toronto has plans to Ford-ify the city to make it terrorist-proof. This means the Sal Feldman Talent Agency has to move by September 11, 2011, as it’s the proposed site of the Mayor’s new security headquarters. How will a musical commemorating the events of 9/11 save the agency from extinction?
Don’t miss The Specials this fall. Directed by Toronto’s own, Melissa D’Agostino (Lupe:Undone, A Very Lupe X-Mas, Lupe’s Next Top Lupe).
This show will make you lose your head!
The Specials: Sandra Battaglini, Precious Chong, Phil Luzi, Christopher Sawchyn
Musical direction: Scott Christian (2011 Summerworks hit Hero & Leander)
Ticket Giveaway Performance: Friday, September 9, 8:00PM
Where: Scotiabank Theatre, 6 Noble Street, Toronto, Ontario
When: Friday Sept. 9, Saturday Sept. 10, and Sunday Sept. 11 @ 8pm
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email by 9pm on the day of contest closing and need to confirm their attendance 10am AT THE LATEST the following morning so that their names can be given to the theatre company for tickets to be set aside.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.
- We ask that all winners provide us with a quick blurb on what they thought of the show, either in the comments section of the review once it’s been posted on Mooney on Theatre.