From the press release “The Great American Trailer Park Musical is a tongue-in-cheek, rockabilly romp filled with strip clubs, hysterical pregnancies and dreams of the Ice Capades. With kidnapping, love triangles and canned tan lines, we’re talkin’ trashy – trailer trashy.”
The show carries a warning – contains mature content, coarse language, and partial nudity. Sounds great. I’ll be there! It sounds like a great way to spend a fall evening.
– The Great American Trailer Park Musical runs from Sept 23 to Oct 8 2011
– Hart House Theatre, 7 Hart House Circle
– 3 Week Run (11 performances)
Week 1: Fri & Sat @ 8pm
Week 2: Wed to Sat @ 8pm
Week 3: Wed to Sat @ 8pm + Sat @ 2pm
– Ticket prices: Adults $25, Students & Seniors $15, $10 Student Tickets every Wednesday, $15 Alumni Tickets every Thursday
– Tickets available online or by phone -416.978.8849 – at the U of T Box Office
[Sponsored Articles] are part of the “Premium Rectangle” sponsorship package. Companies who sponsor Mooney on Theatre through the purchase of a premium rectangle advertisement also get a sponsored post which features the production, product or company they are advertising.