Mooney on Theatre is giving away tickets to the Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 8:00PM performance of Alley Theatre Workshop’s production Hughie at The Theatre Centre (1087 Queen St. West, Toronto).
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets for the Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 8:00PM performance just send an email to:
with the subject line “Hughie contest” by 12 Noon on Tuesday, February 7, 2012.
See below for details about the show and contest rules:
Alley Theatre Workshop presents
Opening on February 8 at the Theatre Centre in Toronto, Eugene O’Neill’s rarely performed Hughie will run until March 3.
Hughie stars Dora-nominated actor and ATW Artistic Director, Michael Kash, in the role of small-time hustler Erie Smith. Dean Ifill will play Charlie Hughes, the hotel’s night clerk, who has recently replaced the titular Hughie. Dora Award-winning, David Ferry directs the play, which is set in the lobby of a seedy New York City hotel. Hughie details the interaction between Kash’s eccentric Smith and Ifills’ Hughes, as Smith laments the death of Hughes’ predecessor.
Hughie runs Feb. 8 through Mar. 3 (Tues.-Sat. 8PM, Sun. 2PM) at The Theatre Centre (1087 Queen St. West, Toronto).
For tickets call the box office at 416.538.0988 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email by 9pm on the day of contest closing and need to confirm their attendance 10am AT THE LATEST the following morning so that their names can be given to the theatre company for tickets to be set aside.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.
- We ask that all winners provide us with a quick blurb on what they thought of the show, either in the comments section of the review once it’s been posted on Mooney on Theatre.