Marina Antoinette (The Encore) is giving away a pair of tickets to their performance on Sunday, November 3 at The Virgin MOD Club (722 College St.).
To be entered into the draw for a pair of tickets just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marina Antoinette Contest” by 7:00 pm on Thursday, October 31, 2013.
See below for details on the show and how the contest works:
Back by popular demand, RiaToss Productions proudly presents the encore presentation of MARINA ANTOINETTE, an invigorating performance art presentation based on the tragic rise-and-fall story of eighteenth-century French queen, Marie Antoinette. Combining dance, fashion and film, this tragic yet compelling spin on French history is one you do not want to miss!
The story of MARINA ANTOINETTE explores the superior beauty, tragedy and the glamorous lifestyle of the Queen of France, paralleling day-to-day issues of celebrities and socialites. The score is set to a musical backdrop by the theatrical electro-pop band Marina and the Diamonds. Join us on this one-night-only interactive experience featuring the collaborative works of Toronto’s top choreographers, fashion designers, vintage boutique stores and visual artists including Cabaret Vintage, Original House of Venus, Michael Sexton, Tynomi Banks, Mark Sylvain, Alvin Collantes and RIA TOSS.
RIA TOSS Productions presents Marina Antoinette (The Encore)
Created by: Ross Wirtanen & Tia Haraga, in collaboration with the ensemble
Featuring: Ross Wirtanen, Tia Haraga, Andrew Dragert, Bianca Melchoir, Bretonie Burchell, Mackensie Carlson, Marie-Ann Ross, Samara Tong, Kyal Rankine, Shawn Bracke, Matthew Vautour, Matthiew Chiu, Sze Yang-Lam, Nicholas Eichenberger, George Absi & Molly Kezcan
Encore presentation: November 3, 8 pm
The Virgin MOD Club, 722 College Street
Tickets $20.00 available at 604-992-7443, at the door or at marinaantoinetteencore.eventbrite.ca
- The only acceptable form of entry for the contest is by email, sent to email@example.com (Mooney on Theatre will never use your email address for anything other than to reply to the specific contest you entered, and we certainly would never sell it or anything like that)
- Entrants must be available on the day and time listed in the contest. The tickets are available for that showing only, and cannot be transferred to another date.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by a random drawing.
- Photo I.D. may be required to claim the winning tickets.
- Tickets must be picked up 60 to 30 minutes before show time at the venue box office. The box office reserves the right to release any tickets not picked up 15 minutes before show time.