From press release
Myths and Coffee Cups tells the story of a father and son as they chat over coffee one afternoon. They discuss everything from tapeworms, to time travel, to the meaning of eternity – it’s both hysterically funny and heart-wrenchingly moving. The play features tremendously talented film and stage actors Bob Legare and Damien Doepping.
Myths and Coffee Cups is the second play in the Fringe festival to be created by Trevor Poelman and his company, Books are Boring.
- Myths and Coffee Cups plays at the Robert Gill Theatre. (214 College St)
- Tickets are $10 at the door, $12 in advance. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Honest Ed’s Alley, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warning: Mature Language.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible.
- Wednesday June 29th, 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 2nd, 07:30 pm
- Sunday July 3rd, 05:15 pm
- Monday July 4th, 01:15 pm
- Wednesday July 6th, 11:30 pm
- Friday July 8th, 05:45 pm
- Sunday July 10th, 05:00 pm
Image provided by company