Excerpt from press release:
Doctor Who is about to face his greatest challenge: his number one fan.
Rob Lloyd (BBC America’s Doctor Who: Earth Conquest) is putting the Doctor on trial.
Not just for Doctor Who fans, WHO, ME is a show about obsession and it’s many faces. What have you been obsessed with – a celebrity, a football team, a TV show? For Rob, it’s Doctor Who all the way.
After sell-out seasons across Australia, New Zealand, at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2013 & the Chicago Fringe in 2014, Rob will ask the BIG questions. Investigating whether Doctor Who (the television show) is guilty of inciting in him a debilitating obsession, or whether it has shaped him into a well-rounded, mentally-sound member of society.
Through the course of the show we will see how one TV program can influence a persons actions, behavior and psyche.
WHO, ME is a hilarious romp across the Doctor’s 54 years, 13 faces and countless adventures.
- Who, Me. plays at the Tarragon Solo Room. (30 Bridgman Ave.)
- Tickets are $12. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Scadding Court, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warning: Mature Language.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through a secondary route. Check in at the venue box office at least 15 minutes before showtime, and a staff member will escort you to the venue. Accessible seating is in the front row.
- Thursday July 6th, 06:00 pm
- Saturday July 8th, 08:30 pm
- Monday July 10th, 05:45 pm
- Wednesday July 12th, 08:15 pm
- Thursday July 13th, 09:45 pm
- Friday July 14th, 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 15th, 04:30 pm
- Sunday July 16th, 12:30 pm
Photo care of James Penlidis. Design by Lliam Amor.