From Press Release:
Caroline’s boyfriend, Tyler, is back from Iraq and suffering from PTSD. She turns to her English professor, Chad, for help, but their personal histories thwart their efforts to aid the young veteran. Office Hours is tightly scripted character drama that explores the relationship between education and trauma and asks what people need before they can begin to heal. This site-specific production situates the audience as students in a classroom, watching the drama unfold around them.
- Office Hours plays at Trinity St. Paul’s. (427 Bloor St. W.)
- Tickets are $12. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Scadding Court, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warnings: Gunshots, Mature Language.
- The Festival reports that this venue is wheelchair-accessible.
- Thursday July 6th, 08:00 pm
- Friday July 7th, 08:00 pm
- Saturday July 8th, 01:00 pm
- Sunday July 9th, 02:00 pm
- Tuesday July 11th, 08:00 pm
- Thursday July 13th, 08:00 pm
- Friday July 14th, 08:00 pm
- Saturday July 15th, 08:00 pm
- Sunday July 16th, 02:00 pm
Photo of Michael Orlando, Nicole Marie McCafferty, and Greg Solomon by Dahlia Katz.