From Press Release
Pulse Theatre’s A Flea in Her Ear is a modern adaptation of one of the greatest vaudevilles ever! We made the characters quirkier, the relationships more sensual, the show more exciting! A splendid cast, terrific creative team, a visionary director. The energy, the sexiness, the colorfulness, the playfulness- our show is funny and entertaining! All the original comedy gold, plus hippies and furries, and just a touch of… well, let’s not spoil the surprises! Even if you do know the original script- you don’t know this show! A part of Pulse Theatre’s mandate is working with immigrant artists and diverse performers- “visible and audible minorities”, and we did just that- our talented cast and crew depicts the wonderful diversity of Toronto’s theatre scene. A fierce comedy with a powerful ensemble and crew, and beautiful promo art by the amazing Derrick Chow! Our Flea roars like a tiger!
Director: Sasha Lukač
Stage Manager: Amanda Caliolo
Executive Producer: Mladen Obradović
Producers: Lynda Yearwood and Biljana Karadžić
Associate Producer: Ivana Obradović
Production Design: Jingjia Zhang
Choreographer: A’mar Wharton-Matthew
Media Design: Derrick Chow
Victor-Emmanuel Chandebise- Mladen Obradović
Raymonde, his wife- Kimberley Wells
Camille, his nephew- A’mar Wharton-Matthew
Tournel, his friend- Tomas Ketchum
Doctor Finache- Kyla Dewey
Don Carlos Homenides de Histangua- Adrian Milan
Lucienne, his wife- Suzanne Miller
Etienne, his manservant- Xavier de Guzman
Antoinette, his wife, the cook- Madelaine Rose
Mrs. Ferraillon: Laurie Hurst
Rugby, English guest- Aaron Shaefer
Eugenie, the maid- Anne-Marie Krytiuk
Poche- Mladen Obradović
- A Flea in Her Ear plays at the Factory Mainspace. (125 Bathurst St.)
- Tickets are $12. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Scadding Court, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warnings: Sexual Content, Smoking, Nudity, Mature Language.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible through a secondary route.
- Thursday July 6th, 06:30 pm
- Saturday July 8th, 01:45 pm
- Monday July 10th, 01:00 pm
- Wednesday July 12th, 03:30 pm
- Thursday July 13th, 08:45 pm
- Saturday July 15th, 11:00 pm
- Sunday July 16th, 07:00 pm
Photo of the cast by Derrick Chow