From press release
Condo development in High Park will leave its furry inhabitants homeless. If he can get sober, raccoon Detective Dick will expose corruption and save High Park. Will Dick’s dark past and Officer Pussy’s tail get in his way? A trust-fund puppy and burlesque bat complicate matters in this waggish tale for adults only!
Simply Twisted Productions was created by three old friends who graduated from Dawson College’s DOME Theatre Program in Montreal. This will be their first time working all together since they graduated from theatre school 15 years ago! Simply Twisted Productions is a diverse company with female, gay and indigenous representation.
“We’ll always have High Park”…or will we? Find out in this film noir inspired comedy for mature audiences.
- Wednesday July 5th, 10:30 pm
- Saturday July 8th, 07:30 pm
- Sunday July 9th, 03:30 pm
- Tuesday July 11th, 02:45 pm
- Wednesday July 12th, 09:45 pm
- Friday July 14th, 05:45 pm
- Saturday July 15th, 01:45 pm
- High Park Noir plays at the Theatre Passe Muraille Mainspace. (16 Ryerson Ave.)
- Tickets are $12. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Fringe Club at Scadding Court, and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Content Warning: Sexual Content.
- This venue is wheelchair-accessible. Accessible seating is in the very front row.
Photo of Jim Armstrong and Freya Ravensbergen by Stephen Kew