From Press Release:
in threes is a highly physical, truthful and evocative contemporary dance performance which looks at different aspects of human behaviour, communication and memory. Three Toronto premieres are weaved together creating a seamless production which includes the work of notable Choreographers, Alison Daley, Miles Gosse, and Tracey Norman, alongside the performance work of Half Second Echo and guests. All of these artists have wowed Fringe audiences and critics in years past both individually and collaboratively. All collaborators have had hit Fringe shows which have had huge audiences and been extremely well reviewed in major publications; the most recent example being WILD/WALLED at the Toronto Fringe Festival 2017.
- in threes plays at the Al Green Theatre. (750 Spadina Ave.)
- Tickets are $13, including a $2 service charge. The festival also offers a range of money-saving passes and discounts for serious Fringers.
- Tickets can be purchased online, by telephone (416-966-1062), from the Festival Box Office at Scadding Court (707 Dundas St. W.), and — if any remain — from the venue’s box office starting one hour before curtain.
- This venue is barrier-free. Note that only certain building entrances are wheelchair-accessible. Accessible seating is in front of the front row.
- Be aware that Fringe performances always start exactly on time, and that latecomers are never admitted.
- Friday July 6th, 8:15 pm
- Saturday July 7th, 3:30 pm
- Sunday July 8th, 10:15 pm
- Monday July 9th, 5:00 pm
- Wednesday July 11th, 8:45 pm
- Thursday July 12th, 9:15 pm
- Saturday July 14th, 1:45 pm